October 25, 2020
WELCOME TO OUR E-BULLETIN:
1. Morning Worship 10:30 a.m.
2. Please continue praying for Pauline Popken.
3. October 31st, from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. our children's pastor Leslie Trettin will be hosting a Drive-by-Candy event in the church parking lot.
4. Be sure to join Leslie on Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. for her FACEBOOK LIVE service on her Facebook page. She is doing an amazing job.
5. Your vote counts. Be sure to vote on November 3rd.
6. Men meet for Bible study at 6:50. a.m. on Thursdays and 7:00 a.m. on Sunday morning. All the men are invited to come.
7. We will be setting up a memory table in honor of Linda Parsons soon. There will be pictures and a basket for cards . We are hoping you will share a "Linda" memory in your card to encourage Terry. We will announce the date soon.
Thank you for your love, faithfulness, and support during these unprecedented times. We greatly appreciate you. --Pastor Paul
Lighthouse Academy takes the safety of our students and staff very seriously. A big question parents have right now is how students can go back to school safely during COVID-19. The latest American Academy of Pediatrics says children learn best when they are in school. However, returning to school needs careful steps in place to keep students and staff safe. Below are a few of the precautions we will be taking:
1. Please, without exception, do not send students to school if they are sick. If they are running a fever, have flu or cold symptoms. Keep them home.
2. All students must enter the north door and mandatory temperature checks will be given every morning.
3. Students will use hand sanitizer before entering their classroom.
4. Staff will clean and disinfect high traffic areas throughout the day.