July 12, 2020
WELCOME TO OUR E-BULLETIN:
1. Morning Worship 10:30 a.m.
2. Trustee Board 6:00 p.m.
3. Our children's pastor, Leslie Trettin, will be hosting a FACEBOOK LIVE service on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. until we reopen our Wednesday evening services.
4. Lighthouse Academy's Scratch Cupcake Fundraiser will start July 20th. Contact Mrs. Kate Low if you have any questions.
5. School Announcement:
August 19th - School Starts... 8:30 a.m.
6. Ben Miller and Tina Zimmerman's wedding is on August 8th at 4:00 p.m. The whole church is invited to attend.
Thank you for for your love, faithfulness, and support during these unprecedented times. We greatly appreciate you. --Pastor Paul
Lighthouse Academy takes the safety of our students and staff very seriously. A big question parents have right now is how students can go back to school safely during COVID-19. The latest American Academy of Pediatrics says children learn best when they are in school. However, returning to school needs careful steps in place to keep students and staff safe. Below are a few of the precautions we will be taking:
1. Please, without exception, do not send students to school if they are sick. If they are running a fever, have flu or cold symptoms. Keep them home.
2. All students must enter the north door and mandatory temperature checks will be given every morning.
3. Students will use hand sanitizer before entering their classroom.
4. Staff will clean and disinfect high traffic areas throughout the day.